The Postman had a very heavy sack bringing me
- Rounders DVD, bought this with my Play funds on Play.com because I love Edward Norton, he is one of the finest actors of my generation! But he acts like an arrogant prick at times
- Jacqueline Wilson- Dustin Baby another Swap from RISI. I love her books, and reading them as an adult makes me cry because they are really, really sad books.
- Maeve Binchy- Light a Penny Candle- Another swap from RISI, I love Maeve's books. I find the older (Dare i say it?) Irish female authors have a magical, innocent quality to there writing which has me hooked.
- Stephen Fry- The Liar- Another swap from RISI! My first Stephen Fry book, don't know what to expect any one have any idea to what it's like?
- Cathy Glass- Cut- I shouldn't admit to this but love a good misery memoir, very morbid of me!