Wednesday 7 July 2010

What the postman brought me 19


Mr postman kindly delivered to me:


  • Trust the man - a purchase from play.com, chosen o the basis that it is set in New York, which I am slightly obsessed with.

  • Brick- Another Play.com purchase, mainly bought because I think it is an interesting take on the crime genre.

  • The final series of Cold Feet- Another purchase from Play I've got this one because i love the series and I appreciate it more now than i did when i was younger

3 comments:

  1. Well this book look like good reads; enjoy! You cat is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that Angel is the cutest thing ever!!! What a great little companion I'm sure!!

    I love your blog, and I can tell I'm going to be jealous a lot with all your wonderful postman deliveries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers dianne and Jen nice to see you bothx

    ReplyDelete