Thursday 9 September 2010

Rooney Saga

I am not one for celebrity gossip, sure i like the gossip magazines and sites, but they don't really bother me. But this Wayne and Coleen saga (and to some extent the Cheryl and Ashley Cole saga) really has stired up feelings within me including the following
  • How could Wayne do it to his pregnant wife? Does he have no compassion or love for his family?
  • why would he do it? hasn't he got enough?
  • Where is the young girls morals and values?
  • where is there conscience?
  • What drives them to do such awful things?

I don't mean to sound mean but i believe in what comes around, goes around. I certain hope Karma comes around and bites these despicable footballers and their "lady" friends on the bum.

For my non-british followers here is what I m taking abouthttp://http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/943856/Wayne-Rooney-cheats-on-Coleen-again-with-21-year-old-hooker.html

1 comment:

  1. Why does he do it? BECAUSE HE CAN. Flaming idiot.

    ReplyDelete